A patent is a protection which gives the owner an enforceable, exclusive right to exploit a process, method, device or substance that is new, unique and useful. An invention must be new at the time the patent is filed. Usually your invention cannot have been published or used publicly.
We provide the following patent services:
- Conducting searches of current patents and advising on the patentability of inventions;
- Preparing specific patent protection methods for inventions;
- Filing of patent applications and prosecuting applications until patents are granted;
- Monitoring competing and opposing patents; and
- Patent infringement advice and litigation assistance.